Friday, November 20, 2020

Murder in Arkansas, the Death of Kevin Ives and Don Henry

Two Arkansas teenage boys, Don Henry and Kevin Ives, went camping in the Alexander, Arkansas woods. Early the next morning they were spotted lying on the railroad track by an oncoming train, which could not stop in time, running them over. The local coroner said the boy had smoked more than 20 joints apiece and passed out on the tracks, then using that to explain the boys' deaths as accidental deaths. The boys' families NEVER believed that.  They paid for a second autopsy, which found only enough THC in each boy's blood to have come from one joint. The second medical examiner also found STAB WOUNDS IN THE BOYS' mutilated bodies, consistent with stab wounds in the boys' shirts which he also discovered. This was NOT a "mistake" by the coroner. It was either gross incompetence, malfeasance or corruption. A "reform" REPUBLICAN "christian" candidate, Dan Harmon, ran for District Attorney, promising to get to the bottom of the case and bring the culprit(s) to justice. Absolutely nothing happened and the case was forgotten. The boys' families were the only ones to find any new evidence. Later this "christian" "reform" REPUBLICAN DA and several local police officers were fired and prosecuted for drug trafficking. Current thinking is that the boys stumbled on a drug plane drop and were tortured and murdered to make sure there were no witnesses. No one must ever get away with TORTURING AND MURDERING KIDS, EVER!

Arkansas Republicans have taken then story and used it to smear the Clinton family with vicious lie They tied this case to the "murder" of  Democratic Party Worker Seth Rich, who they say was murdered on orders of Hillary Clinton.  Remember Trumpeteer Roger Stone was pardoned by Donald Trump after accusing Hillary of multiple murders. All lies. For those who have forgotten perjury is one of the crime with which Roger Stone was set to serve several years in prison.

Seth Rich's family sued Fox News for lying and saying that their son was a source for Julian Assange and Wikileaks. He wasn't. Seth was murdered by a mugger on the street near his home. The following Rolling Stone headline sums up the truth, Fox pays millions in damages for their lies about Seth Rich and Hillary Clinton caused their family.  

Fox News and the Republican Party DELIBERATELY, WITH MALICE AFORETHOUGHT, lied about Hillary Clinton and Seth Rich for their own profit.

From Rolling Stone Magazine:

Seth Rich’s Parents Settle Their Blockbuster 
Lawsuit Against Fox News
The network that mainstreamed a conspiracy theory 
about a murdered DNC staffer has settled with his family — 
just as top Fox personalities were slated to testify

From Business Insider:

Fox News required its settlement with the family of killed DNC staffer Seth Rich remain undisclosed until after the 2020 election

In settling a lawsuit with the parents of Seth Rich, the DNC staffer murdered in 2016, Fox News stipulated the settlement remain private until after the 2020 election, The New York Times reported. 
The multi-million dollar settlement was announced at the end of November, more than a month after it was reached on October 12, according to the report.
Seth Rich was shot and killed in July 2016 in Washington, DC, and his death prompted numerous, baseless conspiracy right-wing conspiracy theories related to Wikileaks publishing of internal DNC emails.
His parents, Mary and Joel Rich, sued Fox News two years ago for emotional distress.

The Republican "christian" REFORM DA turned out to be working for drug dealers. His promise was a lie, he never prosecuted anyone for the crime. It is now universally agreed, these boys stumbled on a drug plane drop and were tortured and murdered, then left on train tracks to destroy evidence. The local coroner's horrific "mistake" proves he was corrupt, dishonest or incompetent.  

   The First Halloween Horror Story


If you ever wondered where the nightmare stories about Halloween started, they started with this man, Houston's Ronald O'Bryan. In early October 1974, Ronald took out life insurance on his two kids. On Halloween night, he took his and neighbor kids trick or treating. Ronald would tell police later that at one house no one seemed to be at home, the kids ran ahead and went to the next house, he heard the door open, and a hand extended with Pixie Sticks. He told the kids they couldn't have any candy on route, they had to wait until they got home. His 8-year-old son Timothy's favorite candy was Pixie Sticks. The next morning Timothy was found dead in his bed by his mom. The Medical Examiner determined the Pixie Sticks contained Cyanide. Police discovered Ronald worked at a Drug Store. The pharmacist was a chemist and also a photographer. In September, Ronald had asked the pharmacist why he had warned him to be careful with photography chemicals the store used to develop photos. Turns out some contained Cyanide, a deadly poison, which seemed to peak Ronald's interest. He asked a lot of questions about it. At the beginning of October, Ronald bought $50,000 in life insurance on his two kids. 5 of the kids, Ronald had taken Trick or Treating had taken the Pixie Sticks. Police seized the other four kids' poisoned candy then arrested Ronald, who was executed in 1984. In the Middle of Bible Belt Macon Georgia, a woman's 8-year-old daughter suddenly dies. In the middle of the Bible Belt, Macon, Georgia, widow Mrs. Anjette Lyles suffered a series of tragedies. She owned a courthouse restaurant, which was incredibly popular among judges and attorneys in Macon in the 1950's. She was twice widowed and in 1958 found herself living with her elderly former mother-in-law and two young daughters in the more affluent suburbs. Then suddenly, her apparently healthy mother-in-law got sick and died after several days later in the hospital. The Coroner attributed her death to heart disease at age 52. The elderly woman had heart disease but no symptoms. She left a $100,000 estate to be split between her daughter-in-law and surviving son. A few months later Mrs. Lyles 9-year-old daughter Marcia suddenly passed away. A black employee at her restaurant had noticed strange behavior, which made her child's death much more suspicious. Mrs. Lyles would bring food to her former mother-in-law in the hospital from the restaurant. She would take food off the line and place it in a paper bag. The cook noticed she had another paper bag which she brought with her to work that day. Mrs. Lyles took both bags into the lady's room for a few minutes before departing for the hospital. The black employee, then heard that Mrs. Lyles 8-year-old daughter had a $1750 life insurance policy, $1,750 in 1958 is worth $15,926.45 today. The black employee sent an anonymous letter to police about Ms. Lyles strange behavior while preparing meals for her hospitalized mother-in-law, pointing out, that she had never heard of an 8-year-old having life insurance which aroused her suspicions. The police asked the coroner to do an in depth autopsy of the little girl, which detected the poison arsenic. They then proceeded to autopsy her mother in law and two ex-husbands, finding arsenic in all four deceased relatives. The coroner would later explain, you look for obvious conditions, like heart disease when determining cause of death, which the first three victims possessed to one degree or another. Poison would only be suspected in people in perfect health, like Mrs. Lyles daughter Marcia, but NO ONE would suspect a mother of murdering her own 8-year-old daughter. Marcia Lyles death would normally have been attributed to causes unknown/undetermined. That is until the anonymous tip was received by police. Ms. Lyles had murdered her first husband when she was 26 for $3,000 life insurance. 2nd husband Ben Lyles carried $20,000 in GI Bill Life Insurance. Her mother-in-law for 1/2 of her $100,000 estate and her 8-year-old daughter for $1750. She was sentenced to death, but the Georgia Governor Marvin Griffin commuted her sentence, since no WHITE woman had ever been sentenced to death in Georgia and he wasn't going to allow it in Mrs. Lyles case.

Murder Most Foul, The Death of a Totally Innocent Boy

A case worthy of Forensic Files, already made into the excellent drama Alpha Dog with Justin Timberlake and Emile Hirsch, the story of the murder of Nicholas Markowitz by teenage drug supplier Jesse James Hollywood over a $1200 debt Ben Markowitz, Nicholas half brother, owed Jesse. Both Jesse and Ben played Little League together in their affluent neighborhood and had gone to school together since first grade. Hollywood's mom and dad were involved in the drug business. Nicholas was a somewhat shy boy who was a bookworm. A good kid and popular with those who knew him. He didn't deserve what was about to happen to him. Teenager Jesse made so much money selling marijuana for them that he was able to buy a home with cash in his affluent suburban neighborhood. A few thousand dollars in debt had grown into feud, Jesse was looking for revenge. He and his buddies went looking for Ben to give him a beating. But they couldn't find Ben, instead they spotted Ben's 15-year-old brother Nicholas. On the spot they made the decision to kidnap Nicholas and hold him for ransom on the debt. Innocent teenager Nicholas would never come home alive. Nikolas was held as a friendly hostage for a couple of days, including partying at the Lemon Tree Inn in Santa Barbara, then someone told Jesse James Hollywood that kidnapping was a Federal Crime warranting decades in prison. At that moment Jesse panicked. He immediately began liquidating bank accounts and decided they had to kill the boy. Jesse's entourage took 15-year-old Nicholas up in the mountains along a hiking path, bound his hands. Nicholas's last few minutes of life were lived in total terror. He knew that he wasn't coming back alive. One of the boys, Ryan Hoyt, slammed a shovel against Nicholas's head, knocking him into the grave, then pulled out his gun and unleashed a barrage of bullets from his Tec-9, nine of which ripped through Nicholas's body. The boys then covered Nicholas's body and his grave with dirt and leaves, but sloppily left one of Nicholas's legs above ground. Hikers a couple of days later were concerned by a noxious odor they smelled along the hiking trail, which led them to discover Nicholas's grave. Eventually the boys were caught, but Jesse was able to escape to Brazil where he remained for 5 years, but even he was eventually arrested and brought back. The boy who shot Nicholas, Ryan Hoyt, got the death penalty and Jesse got life in prison. All the other boys got much shorter sentences. Ryan Hoyt said something incredible when he was arrested, apparently thinking it mitigated his guilt. He told police he shot and killed Nicholas, but had nothing to do with digging his grave.

A Memorial Page in Nicholas's Memory

Mom's Murder Most Foul

Just saw an Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina. Dennis successfully played gangsters in movies, including the great Midnight Run with Robert DeNiro. Later he played a detective on Law and Order for two years. In real life Dennis actually served 20 years as a Chicago Detective before advising Director Michael Mann in his movie "Thief" (1981), which was filmed in Chicago, Dennis made such a strong impression on Mann, that he was offered a part in the movie. The Unsolved Mystery story was about Audrey Marie Hilley of Anniston Alabama, in the heart of the Bible Belt. She and her husband were elders in their Anniston First Baptist Church. Her teenage son got mysteriously and seriously ill immediately before going away to college. Even though he still felt sick, the boy decided to leave for school regardless. While at school, he got a message that his dad had suddenly gotten ill. Within days he was dead. The hospital said that his Dad had hepatitis and cascading organ failure. A few months later, their daughter suddenly got sick. She would eventually be paralyzed from the waste down. While treating her paralysis, doctors noticed white lines across her fingernails, a presumptive sign of arsenic poisoning. Tests proved they were correct. Audrey Hilley fled, an autopsy confirmed her husband died of arsenic. Poisons are only apparent when you have reason to suspect them. A normal autopsy does not test for poison. Turns out Audrey Hilley has taken out $25,000 life insurance policies on her husband, daughter and son. She fled the jurisdiction for Florida after her daughter's poisoning was discovered. I can NOT understand anyone who would do this.

No comments: